My lovely blogland friends

Friday 23 June 2017

Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

Good morning my lovelies, have you been enjoying the hot weather? I must admit I do love the sunshine but it's been far too hot at work and my craft room has been like a greenhouse. Anyway I'm sharing a card made for our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Polkadoodles. There's a fab prize from the Polkadoodles store for our lucky winner and some gorgeous projects from my teamies to inspire you!


The DT were challenged to use polkadots on our projects, I adore polkadots so this challenge is right up my street. I've used papers and stamps from the beautiful Belle Papillon Paper Craft Kit and added some stencilled polkadots  with gelatos to make this card. I've also used lots of Polkadoodles dies to create the flower and foliage - Flower FlourishBirdhouse Doublet SetFlowers 1



I've distressed everything with a craft knife and some gathered twigs distress ink and added some raffia, pearls and a pretty lime green doily.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Crafting when we can: Shabby Chic
Inky  Chicks: use 3 patterned papers
Simon Says Stamp: Patterned Paper
The Crafty Addicts: Anything goes/die cuts

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

5 comments:

  1. Love everything about this card - gorgeous.
    Angie - DT Sister. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh flower card, Claire. Like it so much. xxx
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely floral card, very feminine and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at the CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...