My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Spring Colours or Easter at Eclectic Ellapu

Hello my lovelies, how's your week going? I can't believe it's already 1st March, it only seems like 2 minutes since Christmas but hopefully March means longer days and warmer weather. It also means a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu where our theme this month is 'Spring Colours or Easter'.



I've made a card featuring a Spring scene using lots of different stamps. I began by stamping the dog (from Sheena Douglass) and masking with masking tissue. Then I used  a Clarity Stencil and some glimmer mists to create the blue sky and green hills. The clouds were made using a sponge and acrylic paint/ I stamped in the trees (from Chocolate Baroque). The foliage and mushrooms were stamped using Lavinia stamps and Memento inks. I coloured the dog with Lyra pencils and added some grass to bring the scene together. I used Gathered Twigs distress ink around the edges.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Paper Shelter: Animal Magic
The Crazy Challenge: We love animals


Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

14 comments:

  1. I think this is one of your best from the colours to the design. It could be because I am thinking of my black Lab, Katie who passed over the rainbow bridge. This reminds me of a doggie who is happy to find his place in the sun. Just a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous. You have certainly got the hang of creating scenes with stamps - I personally struggle with stamps and have so very many of them. I think I need to keep trying. Thank you for being so clever and inspiring hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire - your card is beautiful. Love the design. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great scene you created and I love how you mixed and matched your stamp sets. Just lovely!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.....Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers with your very pretty card

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! what an amazing scene you have created it is really beautiful, love it, thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome scene. Very beautiful done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful. Thanks for taking part in our Paperminutes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely, what a beautiful scene!
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge, good luck! Susan X

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful scene. :)
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge, good luck!
    Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful scene. Love how well you have incorporated different stamps. Thank you for joining us at the ATSM challenges. All the best. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning card. I love the scene you have created and the bold colours of the grass and sky contrast nicely with the softness of the frame. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...