My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge

Good morning folks, we've got a new challenge starting over at Chocolate Baroque Challenge and as always we've got a gorgeous colour palette to inspire us, a fab prize for our lucky winner and lots of inspiration from my lovely teamies too!


I've made a steampunk inspired tag using the challenge colour palette and some of my favourite Chocolate Baroque stamps.



I began with a tag and mopped up lots of  Lucky Shamrock Green Starburst Stain. This wasn't so lucky for me as I managed to spill the pot all over my craftroom lol. I stamped the sentiment from Artistic Affirmations and the lacy border which is from Lace Fragments with versamark ink and embossed with a WOW sparkly copper EP. I also swiped around the tag very roughly with Copper metallic paint and a credit card, adding a little copper EP and heating for some texture. The gorgeous butterfly is from Steampunk Butterfly, again embossed with Copper EP but this time on acetate. I cut it out and coloured the back with green and turquoise alcohol inks. I've added a little ribbon and a brad to finish off.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers: add some texture
Daring Cardmakers: mirror mirror (shiny/reflective)
My time to craft: anything but a card
Penny Black and More: use your stamps
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Favourite tool (heat gun)
Try it on Tuesday: Let's get messy

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

13 comments:

  1. Just BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for joining Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is just beautiful Claire and the Butterfly winds look like fine gossamer, my thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The copper elements look lovely with the patina-green, fab tag! Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, your tag is gorgeous! Love the stained glass look of your butterfly! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge this week with your favorite tool! Maura xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour is stunning. Great creative tag. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this month. Hope to see your pretty art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag Claire, gorgeous images and colour.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this tag, Claire! Way cool and what gorgeous colors! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous tag! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its a beautiful tag, gorgeous colours. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning - love the colours and that gorgeous butterfly!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tag is really beautiful and creative!!! Thank you for joining my "Add some Texture" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers Blog! Happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a beautiful tag and the butterfly is gorgeous!! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tag Claire, I love the gorgeous butterfly, thanks for sharing with us at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...