My lovely blogland friends

Friday 3 June 2016

One for the boys at Polkadoodles

Good morning folks, we've got a fab new challenge over at Polkadoodles, our theme is 'One for the boys' so you can get ahead with your Fathers Day cards and be in with a chance of winning a fab prize too!


 I've used Cherry Blossom Lane, one of my all time favourites from Polkadoodles to make this card, The papers are all from the CD collectio which can be found here. The main image a clear stamp called Noah, you can find him here , I've stamped him on kraft card and coloured him with pencils



I've added die cut bunting, tiny blue buttons, seam binding ribbon topped with a wooden button and a little twine bow.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Critters and Creatures: Anything goes with a critter or creature
Deep Ocean: Feathered/Furry Friends
Di's Digi Designs: For the boys
Lemon Shortbread: Anything goes
The Male Room: Critters or bugs

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

11 comments:

  1. Love the colours in this card and a fab image too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the colouring. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute-I love the bunny in the umbrella. Great way to use Kraft paper and then colour the blue and the bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet... Love the coloured pencils on kraft background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, Noah looks lovely on kraft card and I love the papers & embellies.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the card design - so adorable - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is super - I do like the bunny in his umbrella boat! Lots of great details here too. Sorry to be so late commenting, but thanks so much for playing along with our Critters challenge at The Male Room! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colouring on Kraft xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the vintagey feel to this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...