My lovely blogland friends

Friday 27 May 2016

Birthday celebrations and Time for Tea

Good morning folks, happy Friday to you! I'm especially happy today as when I finish work I've got a week off! I've combined two of my DT projects to create this card. Over at Polkadoodles we're celebrating our 7th birtjhday so our theme is 'Birthday Celebrations' and over at Graph'It Colouring Challenge our sponsor is Polkadoodles and our theme is Time for Tea so I've made a birthday Tea card using lots of Polkadoodles goodies and of course my Graph'it markers. We've got some fab prizes to give away on both challenges and of course there are some birthday treats too so if you have time pop over for all the details.


 I've used a digital image called Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime - Cake and chocolate with Miss Candy Cremepuff! - Printable Digital Stamp Download and coloured her with my Graph'It markers. The teapot template and the gorgeous papers and embellies are all from Lavender Tea and Magic Garden.

I paper pieced the teapot template with the pretty papers and added some of the precoloured embellies and  word art along with some ric rac braid and a little bow. I coloured the image with Graph'it markers and added a little glitter to the cake and then layered her up with 3d foam pads.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's: Layers
Crafts Galore Encore: Anything goes
Glitter and Sparkle: anything goes
Paper Shelter: make it digital
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx


9 comments:

  1. Such a unique card. Try finding one like that in the shops. I adore it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, very pretty and feminine and the colouring is great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a wonderful card I love the image and the shape. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 28 Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful made. Everything fits good on this creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo sweet!! I Love this card!! Thanks for joining us at TPS this week! Good Luck! Hug lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous teapot card, love the sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card, your teapot is gorgeous. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...