My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 10 January 2016

Thanks at Fashionable Stamping Challenges

Hello there my lovelies, we've got our new challenge starting over at Fashionable Stamping Challenges and this month Esther has chosen the theme of 'Thanks/Gratitude' for us. As always our lucky winner will receive a $20 voucher from Flonzcraft ! Don't forget that you do need to ink up those stamps to play along, no digis allowed!

I've used some old paper scraps from a 12x12 kit that I thought would be perfect with this lovely Snowdrop image (from Imagination Crafts). This is the first time this stamp has been inked up although I've had it for a while. I've used kraft card for matting and layering and lots of distressing with a craft knife and also Gathered Twigs distress ink. The image was stamped with versamark and embossed with Mercury Grey WOW EP, as was the sentiment and I've added some colour with Twinkling H2os. You can see the sparkle of the EP a bit better in this pic.


I've also used ribbon, lace and pearls from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Allsorts: ribbon and lace
Crafting by Designs: Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore: Anything goes
Crafty Catz: Flowers
Creative Fingers: Anything goes
We Love Vintage: Anything vintage

Thanks so much for visiting today
Claire xx

13 comments:

  1. Love the EP shine and the Vintage/distressed look, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image of the Snowdrops Claire; and it definitely reminds me that Spring will soon be with us. The colours that you've used have given it a real vintage feel. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoooo Happy New Year Claire and I hope Christmas turned out amazing in the end.

    Totally in awe of your card it is gorgeous.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Claire, your card is beautiful. Wonderful desing and colours.
    Hugs Carola

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Claire, the image is gorgeous, especially with the added sparkle of the EP. Great choice of colours and papers.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining in with the #306 'Flowers' challenge at Crafty Catz. Mia - GDT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so beautiful.♥
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs Line.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire. I looove the snowdrop stamp, it is gorgeous...and I looove the embossing with gray powders! There is so much to love on this card, so beautiful!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really stunning creation Claire.

    Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Claire! I love this stamp and combined with the plaid paper it is a truly wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card ... such a pretty stamping and coloring.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Card and Scrap.

    Jytte, DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, makes me feel spring is on the way.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Ribbon & Lace' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous and rich color selection for this beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...