My lovely blogland friends

Friday 4 December 2015

Traditional Christmas at Polkadoodles

Good morning folks, we've got a fab challenge over at
Polkadoodles and our theme is 'Traditional Christmas' so its a really easy one to join in! Our lucky winner will receive a voucher to spend in the Polkadoodles store so I hope you're going to play along. 

I've been a bit pushed for time recently, between work and home I haven't had a lot of time to craft so I decided to print out lots of goodies from the Picknix 3 Nordic Winter collection and made a quick and easy card. I die cut my card blank and backing paper and distressed everything with Gathered Twigs distress ink. I used one of the gorgeous frames from the collection and layered it up over one of the gorgeous chalkboard sentiments and then went to town cutting out lots of embellies - stars, burlap hearts etc, adding a bit of glamour dust for some Christmassy sparkle.



I added some hessian, seambinding ribbon ,a little brass button and a few faux pearls to finish off. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations: anything goes with a twist of Christmas
A Snowflakes Promise: anything Christmas or Winter
Come and Get It: anything goes with a sentiment
Inky Chicks: Merry Christmas
Paper Shelter: A Christmas Card
Papertake Weekly: anything goes
Quirky Crafts: anything Christmas

Thanks so much for visiting today
Claire xx

9 comments:

  1. I love love love the shape of your card!!! All the details are just smashing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a lovely card Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layers, Claire, and such lovely festive colours. It's a real treat of a card, and I don't think any recipient would guess it was a quick one!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! I love the shape of it.
    Mia - Polkadoodles GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore these shaped cards. I love to go over the edge too but then can never find an envelope to match ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card and the way you've put it all togethr.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love all the dimension in your card. The layers are amazing! Have a terrific Christmas, Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...