My lovely blogland friends

Friday 11 December 2015

Red and Green at Graph'It Colouring Challenge

Good morning, its challenge time at Graph'It Colouring Challenge and this time our theme is 'Red/Green'. We've got a fab sponsor too, our lucky winner will receive a prize from Digital Delights by Louby Lou! Pop over to the challenge blog and find out all the details and check out my teamies gorgeous artwork too.


I've used this adorable little penguin, he's called 'Carolling Slippy' and you can find him here. I've taken this colouring palette for inspiration


I printed the image on Ultimate Graphic 160gsm paper (from Polkadoodles), I love this paper for colouring, definitely my favourite! I've coloured him with Graph'It markers (for a full list of colours used, pop over to the challenge blog). I cut him out and popped him on 3d foam pads over a little scene made with a freebie embossing folder and my trusty old Cuttlebug and some freebie stamps. The papers are oldies from my stash ad I've added two ribbons and a couple of fabric covered brads.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
A Snowflakes Promise: anything goes Christmas or Winter
Cards 4 Guyz: traditional Christmas colours
Cuttlebug Mania: Christmas animals
My time to craft: Christmas animals
Pile it on: Christmas/winter

Thanks so much for popping by
Claire xx

7 comments:

  1. Great image and a great card

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet, Claire! The little penguin is just adorable! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
    Wishing you a merry Christmas and a wonderful 2016!

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. The little penguin is pure love.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Colouring in Scrapland.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...