My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 1 December 2015

12 Days of Christmas at Eclectic Ellapu

Hello folks, I thought I'd scheduled this post but either I forgot or blogger did lol. Anyway my project today is for our new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu where the pink team have a '12 days of Christmas' challenge for you this month! The purple team's theme is 'Cards to die for' so lots of options for you to play along.


I've used a stamp from Lili of the Valley for this card, coloured with distress inks and die cut with spellbinders. I've used backing papers from my stash, they are real old favourites. I've layered everything up on kraft card and added a scrap of gold netting (recycled packaging - I can never throw anything away lol)


I've added a seambinding bow topped with a little brass button and some die cut holly leaves, berries and a pretty little die cut star. The sentiment is also from LOTV, embossed with gold EP. To finish off I've added some little gold faux pearls in the corners and distressed all the edges with Gathered Twigs distress ink and a touch of gilding wax.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly: anything goes
Stamping Sensations: Festive Flowers/foliage
Southern Girls: Patterned paper mix up
The Ribbon Girl: use any image
Wags'n'Whiskers: ribbon/pearls

Thansk so much for visiting today
Claire xx


8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, love the vintage style and the lovely listers and textures

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Claire, great recycling and a fab design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Wags N Whiskers, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunnig! Love the colors and texture you added to your card. It's very festive. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join with us again in our new challenge.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect creation for our theme this month Claire, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love that gold netting and what a clever way to recycle! Thank you for playing with us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge , “Embossing”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, HJ DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layers again - that fabulous shabby gold netting looks fantastic.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...