My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 11 October 2015

Anything Creative/Mixed media goes at We Love 2 Create

Good morning folks, its time for a new challenge over at We Love 2 Create and we're keeping it nice and easy for you with a theme of 'Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes' again! You don't have to use our products to enter and you've got two whole weeks to enter so I hope you're going to join in the fun. Our lucky winner will receive some gorgeous crafty stash from those lovely folks at Premium Craft Brands


I've made a quick Christmas card for my DT project this week, we're well into October already so it won't be long before Christmas is upon us! I've used a kit that I bought ages ago from Which Craft, I've used my PanPastels to distress all the papers. Its really easy to do and loads quicker than inking.  The Robin stamp is from Woodware and came with the kit, he's soooooo cute lol.  He's stamped on kraft card with Memento Rich cocoa ink and I've paper pieced his wing and breast and added some colour with PanPastels (links to the colours i've used can be found at the end of this post). I've also given the Robin a googly eye lol and stamped the sentiments with Memento Rich Cocoa.


To finish off I've added a bow, a rusty bell and a button topped with a twine bow.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas: Vintage/shabby chic
Creative Fingers: anything goes
ooh la la: kraft card
Simply Papercraft: anything goes
Stamp & Create: brown/kraft
Star Stampz: add a sentiment

Thanks for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Claire and that Robin is so adorable, Tracy X

    ReplyDelete
  2. He certainly is cute Claire, adorable springs to mind, love it.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style of your card.....very unusual. The robin is adorable too. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your primitive little robin! And the papers are deliciously distressed.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Claire. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely festive card Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    Creative Fingers DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super sweet card!! Thank you for joining us at Star Stampz challenge blog. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is a supersweet card. Love how you combined it with kraft paper and made a fab fold. Thanks for playing at Star Stampz and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Star Stampz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 250 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...