My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 10 September 2015

New collection from Polkadoodles

Good morning folks, just a quick post to share one of my samples from the amazing new collection from Polkadoodles, the collection is called 'Octavia, Frosted Winter' and it's jam packed with some of the most beautiful papers, embellies, design sheets and sentiments not to mention all the gorgeous characters (you can find it here)

This was a very quick and easy card to make, I glittered the edges of a shaped card blank with a zig glue pen and glamour dust and then set too cutting out all my elements. I took a background from one of the lovely design sheets, printed it twice and cut out the stocking corner to decoupage but layered up one of the lovely chalkboard sentiments and a frame from the same collection.


Next I added some of the pretty poinsettias and greenery that I simply cut out and glittered. I also added one of the paper ribbons and a few little gems to finish off.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs: get ready for Christmas
Creative Card Crew: Christmas
Glitter'n'Sparkle: anything goes
the Glory of Christmas: no stamp or digi

thanks for visiting today
Claire xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow Claire this looks fabulous ! Love all the elements and details, very festive and certainly a card I would love to receive at Christmas.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation, love it, love the flowers and stockings x thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this! Gorgeous colours and design. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely!! I'm wondering if the six stockings have the names of six family members? :0) Looks like a card that you spent lots of time making and it will make the receiver very happy. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crews Christmas challenge. Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much more than a card... this is a gorgeous piece of art, love all the 3D elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the embellishments. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafting From the Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 67 with your lovely crafting, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - so sorry I'm late with my comment. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...