My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 5 May 2015

New stamps from Chocolate Baroque

Good morning, I hope you're having a lovely crafty weekend. My card today features some of this months new stamps from Chocolate Baroque called Floral Mannequin which you can find here.


I've created a background by collage stamping the stamps from Parfum de Paris with Memento Tuxedo Black in on white card, using both first and second generation stamping. I then stamped the stand from the smaller dress form on this set. I stamped the floral mannequin and coloured with distress markers before cutting out and inking around the edges with Black soot Distress ink. I used 3d foam pads to attach the floral mannequin to give it some depth. I used a black fineliner pen to add faux stitching around the card. I popped some little pearls in the corners and added lace, ribbon and a crystal button to finish off.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges
Corrosive Challenges: hip to be square
Craft your passion: anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore: Anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers: make your own background
Get Creative: for the ladies
Glitter 'n'Sparkle: anything goes
Ribbon Girls: ladies or mum

Thanks for visiting today
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. this is stunning Claire - I adore the neutrals and the pop of colour - brilliant! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...