My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 29 March 2015

Spring Colours at PanPastel UK

Good morning folks and a big warm welcome to my new followers. Its lovely to 'meet' you.
My card today is for our new challenge over at PanPastel UK where our theme is 'Spring Colours'.
As always those lovely folk at Premium Craft Brands will be sending some gorgeous crafty goodies to our lucky winner and there are Top 3 honours up for grabs too so I hope you're going to join in the fun.


My card was a very quick and easy one, I used some masks and a mixture of PanPastels and Pearl PanPastels to create my background and then stamped the scene using some freebie stamps from Quick Cards Made Easy magazine. I used distress markers directly onto the stamps and misted them with water before stamping. I stamped the butterflies with Memento Tuxedo Black and added colour with my distress markers

I added some sparkle to the Queen Anne's lace with a quickie glue pen and a dusting if Coarse White Pearl PanPastel medium.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Allsorts: Feature a creature
Aud Sentiments: anything goes with a sentiment
Crazy for Challenges: lets think Spring
Creative Corner: spring has sprung
Creative knockouts: spring is in the air
Simply Papercraft: anything goes
Suzy Bees Blooming Challenge: anything goes/add a sentiment

thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx


9 comments:

  1. lovely background on your card thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card for our theme this week Claire, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooooooooh my goodness, this card is gorgeous! So much detail, and such a beautiful scene. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute creation, thanks for joining in the Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, beautiful stamping.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
    Happy Easter;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore your scene Claire and there is so much detail that I do not know where to look first. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such smashing card. It's really lovely with it's fabby design and colours. Love it! Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous background for your wonderful scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this time around and hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...