My lovely blogland friends

Monday 16 February 2015

Sunny Sketchy fun from Chocolate Baroque

Good morning folks, todays project is a quick card made using some of the stamps from Sketchy Doodle Landscapes from Chocolate Baroque. It seems  to have been a long dark winter so I felt like creating a sunny card to brighten someone's day.

I stamped  the flowers and leaves using Memento Tuxedo Black and masking with masking tissue. Next I stamped the butterfly and then got to work with my Graph'It markers and coloured using yellows. oranges and limes. I added a background by dotting in paler shades of the same colours. To add a little definition I edged the topper with the chisel end of a black Graph'It marker and popped it on a card blank.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Creative knockouts: floral delight
Little Claire's: bright and beautiful
Simply Create Too: anything goes
Sister Act: anything goes
Stempelsonnen: anything goes

Don't these Monday mornings come around quickly? I'd better get myself organised and get the bus to work, have a great day and thanks for popping by
Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the bright colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and cheerful card Claire. I love the colours.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something different and sunny to start the week! Looks like you've enjoyed the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and I love the design! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ganz toll gemacht. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby card...love your sweet posies, so fun. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, thank you so much for playing with Simply Create Too, hope you can join our next challenge too :)

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...