My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 7 December 2014

Winter Scene at Craft a Scene

Good afternoon, you can't beat snuggling up on the sofa with the pooches on these cold winter afternoons can you? Its been freezing cold here over the weekend although we haven't got any of the white stuff yet, in fact everything looks a bit drab and damp. Perfect weather for staying in by the fire, especially now as I've put the Christmas decorations up this weekend and everything looks soooooo pretty. Its challenge time at Craft a Scene and this month our theme is 'Winter Scene', sadly this will be our last challenge so I hope you're going to play along and give us a good send off.


For my DT card I've used a shaped card blank from Craftwork Cards, masked the mood and tore a paper mask before inking in the sky and hills with distress inks in Tumbled Glass and Broken China.

The stamps are all from Sheena Douglass, stamped with Grey Flannel Memento Ink, I've struggled to catch the colour on these pics as its more subtle in real life. to finish off I've simply added lots of glitter and a Christmas Sentiment from Chocolate Baroque.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Allsorts: animal Magic
Artistic Stamper: anything goes
Brown Sugar: Winter
Christmas Cards all year round: anything but square or rectangle
Fussy and Fancy: happy holidays
Little Claire's:  Shaped Cards

I'm still so disorganised and totally not ready for Christmas eeek! I haven't had time to write a card yet (good job I've been making them all year lol) so hopefully things will be nice and quiet at work this week and i'll be able to catch up a bit.
Thanks for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

12 comments:

  1. Just has a peek over at the challenge blog Claire, love it, right up me street. Sorry to hear the challenge is closing, I enjoyed my time on the team and reading this so pleased I joined in this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needless to say I forgot to thank you for joining in at Allsorts, so carried away was I gabbling on.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous scene Claire, the colours look beautiful.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunningly beautiful claire - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking Claire. Really a masterpiece. I am sorry to see Craft a Scene closing. I so enjoyed looking at everyone's fabulous projects. It was a nice change to have stamping without so much coloring.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning scene ... Love it :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the fabulous scene you have created. Absolutely amazing! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges! Happy Holidays! Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, beautiful stamping.
    thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Animal Magic' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card.. I have pinned it for future reference..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful - love the scene you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...