My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 9 August 2014

Shabby Chic at We do Doobadoo

Good morning folks, its challenge time at We Do Doobadoo and this time our theme is 'Shabby Chic', there are some lovely Dutch Doobadoo goodies up for grabs for our lucky winner so hop over to the challenge blog and find out all the details.


I've used one of the fab Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art templates to create the panels on my card, distressing them with a craft knife and doing a bit of paper piercing around the edges. The paper are all from the beautiful Rose Budd collection from Polkadoodles and the postcard, sentiment and butterfly are both stamps from Premium Craft Brands.

I've added some Dutch Doobadoo laser art buttons, butterflies and some softboard honeycomb. embossed the butterflies and buttons but left the honeycomb as it is. I also used some paper flowers, pearls and twine from my stash to finish off.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Bearly Mine: anything goes
Crafters Cafe: lots of layers
Crafting by Design: Vintage/shabby
Papertake Weekly: anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty: anything goes

Well the sun is shining so I'm going to take the dogs for a walk and make the most of the weather as bad weather is on the way. Hope you're enjoying some sunshine too
have a good day and thanks for popping by
Claire xx

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and great shape Claire, I love the colours and the butterflies.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work Claire and I love the polkadoodles card too! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, beautiful papers and design!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Claire, love what you have done with the shape art stencil (and yet another idea to snaffle). Beautiful colours too. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card – lovely colours and layout – thank you for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty this week – Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card you made! I like all little details :-))
    Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely gorgeous Claire!Thanks for joining us at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...