My lovely blogland friends

Friday 4 April 2014

Feeling Blue?

Good morning folks, have you seen the gorgeous new stamps from Chocolate Baroque Patchwork Landscapes is an A4 sheet of loads of fabulous stamps as its a new release its on offer this month. I've used the new stamps to create a one layer card.


I began by masking the edges of the card and then stamped the images with blue Versafine ink. I masked the moon and inked in the sky using a shaving brush and distress inks (Faded Jeans, Stormy Skies and a little Chipped Sapphire). I coloured the images with Derwent Colorsoft Pencils and added the sentiment and a couple of punched butterflies.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafting Musketeers: monochrome
Crafty Catz: anything goes
Doodle garden: anything goes
Dragonfly Dreams: up in the air
Little Claire's: monochromatic
Papertake Weekly: anything goes

Don't forget to keep checking the DT blog as my talented teamies have so much inspiration for you, we've got some lovely new DT members who are making their debut this month too so its well worth a visit to the Chocolate Baroque DT blog (one random commenter every month wins a fab prize too!!)

Thanks for visiting today, I'll be back later with my DT cards for Polkadoodles and Graph'It
Claire xx

7 comments:

  1. It's lovely Claire. Great stamps and I love the mono look.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a stunning card Claire - can't wait to get mine through xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delightful Claire - & had quite the opposite effect upon me for it made me smile. I love the contrast between the deep almost blackness of the Versafine & Chipped Sapphire with the brilliance of the Coloursoft. Your butterflies have a lovely texture & those pearls echo the Coloursoft blue beautifully. The deep blue edging of your card base brings the whole together perfectly.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow Claire, I love the delft feeling you got with the stamps.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, stunning, stunning. I love how you have created that gorgeous scene. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the blue. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Crafting Musketeers challenge 12: monochrome, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...