My lovely blogland friends

Friday 7 March 2014

Mum's the word at Polkadoodles

Good morning folks, we've got a fun new challenge starting over at Polkadoodles this morning and as always there is lots of inspiration from my teamies and a fabby prize up for grabs so do pop over and have a lool if you've got a minute. For my DT card I've used an image and backing paper from Dollie Daydream Girl Talk collection. I just love these images and this is one of my favourite papers from the cd.

I've coloured the image with my Graph'It Markers and added some clouds and grass with PanPastels. The bunting was cut from some scraps of backing paper and I've written 'MUM' with my white Graph'it Shake pen. To finish off I've added some faux pearls, lace, ribbon, a paper flower and one of Nikky's gorgeous ticket sentiments.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Card Mania: use a sentiment
CRAFT: Mothers Day/Female
Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with ribbon
Papertake Weekly: anything goes
Southern Girls: swinging in the breeze
Thanks so  much for popping by today
Claire xx

11 comments:

  1. WOW, Claire - this is fabulous. Gorgeous papers and love how you did the image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bright and summery is this card Claire absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire this is beautiful, I love the colours you've used.
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fabulous job you did coloring your image and what a sweet design! Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful card Claire! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colouring! Fabulous card!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an awesome card!!! Thanks for joining us at SGCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, lovely design, thanks for laying along with our challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab i love it xx Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Claire!
    a sprng card for a mum's windy teatime! Good luck for Crafty Ribbons Challenge from Christelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a stunning project x

    beautiful DT Inspiration for the Polkadoodles Challenge

    Hugs Kerrie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...