My lovely blogland friends

Monday 1 July 2013

Pretty in pink at VSC

Good morning, can you believe its July 1st already? Isn't this year flying, or maybe I'm just getting old lol. Well as its a new month, we've got a new challenge at Vintage Stamping Challenges and the theme this month is 'Pretty in Pink'. There's a voucher up for grabs from our regular sponsor Flonzcraft so I hope you're going to join us.

I've used one of the lovely Manga images from Flonzcraft for my card. I've used a scrap of bp from my stash to cover a shaped card blank, distressed it with a craft knife and done a bit of embossing around the edges. I've layered the image up over some cheesecloth and popped in a little vintage image (part of the packing from an order at The Funkie Junkie). The ribbon flower is also from the Funkie Junkie. To finish off i've added some little pearls, a seam binding bow and a button tied with a little twine.
I'm entering this one in the following challenges:
As you like it: 3 favourite embellies and why
My 3 are ribbon, flowers and pearls because they always look pretty and feminine)
Crafty Catz: Say it with flowers
Joanna Sheen Challenge: don't be square
Wags'n'Whiskers: cute as a button

I'd better go and get the bus to work. It seems a shame to be stuck inside on a lovely morning like this but needs must I suppose. Have a lovely day and thanks for popping by
Claire xx



20 comments:

  1. Yes it does indeed seem to be flying by this year Claire, the lack of whether hasn't helped either.

    You done a beautiful job with the Flonz manga image and I love all the tactile elements you've added.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire...it always amazes me how you always come up with something so different with each creation. This is a perfect girly, and pretty in pink, card!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Claire. That big pink flower is fabulous.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! Claire I love this it is soooo pretty. I love the flowers a lot and how you have done the background excellent stuff!:)

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty in pink Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty card Claire. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Claire, love the pink flower! I hope your day is going well, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really beautiful card Claire. I love the textures you have put together and a fab use of embellishments. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Good Luck! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have everything: it is pretty & it is pink LOL To be honest, it's beautiful, love the shape of this card. I would like to invite you to join my new challenge blog http://cisforchallenge.blogspot.com/ and the first challenge, which is 'Flowers'. It would be a great pleasure for me.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely sweet and very pretty pink card....thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Claire love the image and fabulous colour's and flower is fab thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card, love the big flower it's beautiful, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautifully embellished card! Thanks so much for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers for our Cute as a Button Challenge - good luck! Hope to see you for our next challenge, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fabulous card, gorgeous image and great design.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous and thank you for joining us at Wags n Whiskers for the recent challenge and good luck :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the layering on this card Claire. A really beautiful composition. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous girly card. The image and colours are gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab shape card. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It this week.

    Hugs
    Suzette x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute Oriental look to the image, and I love the soft fabric of the netting and the flower.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...