My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Dahlia Heart

Good morning folks, in view of the fact that a certain puppy has made is his personal mission to destroy everything in my garden I don't think I'll have many flowers this year but with some stamps, ink and paint I can have some flowers indoors at least. 

My project today is an mdf heart, the background was made with acrylic paints, overstamped with text in gold stazon. I've used a large dahlia stamp from Sheena Douglass, coloured with PanPastels and promarkers. I've added some treasure gold around the edges and a scrap of pink ribbon to finish off.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles: Anything but a card
Dream Valley: No squares allowed
Lacy Sunshine: anything but a square
My Sheri Crafts: flower power

Thanks for popping in, I really do appreciate all your kind comments
have a good day
Claire xx

15 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Claire. Just make sure you don't leave it where Barney can get hold of it - I'm sure he'd have a good chew at it if he got the chance.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another magnificent make Claire, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Claire. I love the design with the text background and the gorgeous flower
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Claire, so striking,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real beauty Claire, love that stamp. You could also enter it into Country View Challenges this month, it would fit perfectly.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, I love this! I'm into altered art in a big way lately.
    Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful heart! I love the gorgeous big flower! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh its gorgeous. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Puppies are a bit prone to make mischief, bet he's gorgeous though. Love the heart, fab flower and colouring. Hugs Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful project, love the bloom.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this project! It's so pretty, Claire!

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claire, what a fantastic decorated heart you have made that fits in well with the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week of “anything but a card”. Amazing. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!!! This is just gorgeous!!!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete

  15. Very pretty project! Love the colors

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...