Hi there, no card to share today as i've been busy with some DT projects but I've been experimenting with my scrummy new distress markers so I thought i'd share the results with you. The full sets of markers are so difficult to get hold of but I managed to get a set at a great price from Chocolate Baroque . I've tried different types of card and used the markers direct to the stamp and to watercolour each image. Its amazing how much the type of card influences the finished result as you can see.
The top pic shows the image stamped and watercoloured on Southfield white 300gsm card and on Southfield pearlescent card (love this stuff its more twinkly than pearlescent - gorgeous). The bottom pic shows the results on watercolour paper and Rangers new stamping card.
I used the same colours on the stamp for each one but the finished images are so different, I'm not sure which is my favourite to be honest, I think they'll all have different uses according to the type of project. The gorgeous little birdy stamp is from Chocolate Baroque's 'Pretty Birdcage' stamp sheet.
Thanks for popping by