My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 29 March 2012

An Easter Challenge at Sarah Hurley's

Hi there back again with my second post today, this time its my DT project for Sarah Hurley's Challenge where the theme is Easter so pop on over and have a peep at my teamies projects, they are gorgeous as always. 


For my project i've used backing paper and image from Sarah's scrummy new digikit called 'Easter Tea Party' which you can find here, its jam packed with beautiful papers and images perfect for Easter and Spring projects. I've used one of the bps to cover a shaped card blank. I coloured the image with promarkers, die cut with nesties and decoupaged the flowers and leaves. I've matted the image over a larger circle of  backing paper and added some pretty lace and white ribbon.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Paper And Such: spring or Easter
Ribbon Reel: Photo inspiration
Shopping our Stash: Circles or dots
Truly Madly Crafty: colour inspiration

thanks for popping by
Claire xx

5 comments:

  1. So pretty. I love the way you've arranged the die cut flowers to match the bp.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, I really like the frilly lace trim, and the bold fresh floral images.
    Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards. Especially like the flowers on the topper

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our Spring challenge
    Margaret DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute paper you used! So happy you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! That lace just pops against the floral paper! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...