My lovely blogland friends

Friday 21 October 2011

Misting challenge over at Sarah Hurley Challenge blog

Hi there, its time for a new challenge at Sarah Hurley Challenges. We had so many amazing entries for our last challenge, we can't wait to see what you come up with this time around! Our theme for the new challenge is 'Misting' and I've created a little frosty Christmas canvas which gives you a sneaky peek at Sarah's amazing new cd which will be out very soon!


I created the background with a pale duck egg acrylic paint and added the clouds by dabbing on white and pearl acrylic paint with scrunched up kitchen roll. Once it was dry I added loads of pearl glimmer mist for loads of shimmer.

The gorgeous little houses and the funky trees are all new images from Sarah's soon to be released Tinseltown CD which is crammed with yummy goodies. i coloured the images with promarkers and added stickles for some extra sparkle. I attached the images with silicone glue and let them overhang the edges of the canvas.

I punched a couple of holes with my trusty cropodile and added silver eyelets and some ivory velvet ribbon to hand the canvas. As a finishing touch I've added an ivory organza bow and some sparkly faux crystal gems. The adorable little house is also to be found on Sarah's new cd, they are so quick and easy to make :-)

I'm entering this canvas in the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Baubles or anything hanging
Crazy 4 Challenges: project for an upcoming holiday
Little Claire's: Christmas
Sweet STamps: lots of layers
Top Tip Tuesday: Layer it

Thanks for popping by today
hugs
Claire xx

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautifully crafted hanging and is certainly good for my CHNC challenge 42 - hope to see you again for the new challenge starting tomorrow morning. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire this is fab! It reminds me of my gram's little village. Way to go. Thanks for playing with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fantastic card!!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

    Remember, you can win an extra prize by leaving a tip on your post and writing TIP next to your name on your entry.

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, love this gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...