My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Wings of Hope

This is my first card with the beautiful Wings of Hope digistamp which is being sold to raise money for people in Haiti. It is a really lovely image and I have so enjoyed using it

I've used promarkers to colour the horse and highlighted with lots of sakura clear stardust. The BP is from Kanban I think and i've used one of Joanna Sheen's lovely doily stamps, stamped onto pastel blue vellum and embossed with 'Icicle Tex' EP. The sentiment is made using a scrap of vellum through my cuttlebug, and I've used some ribbons from my stash to finish off.
I've made this card for my friends daughters 9th birthday and I'm also entering it into the following challenges:

Magical Crafts which is 'Something for the kids'
Digital Tuesday which is 'All about animals'
Crafty Cardmakers challenge  which is Digital Delights
ABC Challenge which is 'N is for New' and
Truly Scrumptious which is a lovely sketch

I'm sure I'll be making lots more cards with this gorgoeus digistamp
Thanks for looking
Claire xx

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love how you colored the image. Thank you so much for joining us at digital tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's really beautiful Claire!
    Hugs
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Claire, that image is gorgeous and I love your BP, thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've coloured this so beautifully and the papers match is so well. I have some of that Kanban swirly paper in green but can't bear to use the last piece. It looks fab in blue.A really gorgeous card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Claire, I think there is going to be one happy little girl. Love the sketch too
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Claire, I love that image and your colouring is fab
    Thanks for joining in at MCFC

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so beautiful I love this image and you have chosen wonderful colours to work with thank you so much for joining our challenge at Digital Tuesday
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how gorgeous! Love the shades of blue! Thanks for sharing at Digital Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card , and its such a lovely image for a great cause . I have it too and may use it for this challenge
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - what a beautiful card - the colours are so dreamy.
    Thanks for joining us at MCFC x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fantastic image and beautiful card. thanks for playing at MCFC.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply stunnig Claire. Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning card Claire, perfect use for the beautiful Wings of Hope...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful Claire! lovely colors & papers!
    Thank you for joining us @
    Digital Tuesday!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is so lovely. I have just brought this digi stamp and cannot wait to use it. Glad you joined us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    lv toria

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card and such a worthy cause, well done - thanks for playing with us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...