My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 13 February 2010

Snowmen....

Is the theme for this weeks challenge from Bah Humbug this week so here is my snowman to add to the gang



All made with bits and bobs from my scrap box, I think the stamp may be a See D's one, he has been stamped onto pearlescent card and coloured with promarkers. I think the bps and border were from a cd that came with a magazine. Isn't it strange that how ever much you use, your scrap box never seems to look any emptier? I wish my bank account was the same lol
Thanks for looking
Claire xx


5 comments:

  1. Hello Claire

    Your snowman is so cute and adorable, and wonderfully coloured in. I love your mix and match of papers. Gorgeous.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah! Humbug!

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one scrapbox? If only I had just the one to try and use up. Love this snowman - he looks so happy juggling snowflakes.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A totally gorgeous card - yet another snowman for me to fall in love with. Wow there are some real cuties out there.
    As to scrap boxes - sheeesh I gave up on that. It was taking over the house so now I pass small scraps on to friends with little ones. I do use as much as I can of each paper, but not all.
    Thanks for joining us at Bah! Humbug! Hope we'll see you again next week.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your snowman card ... the papers you have used go together perfectly.
    Thank you for joining us at Bah! Humbug! this week.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...